Whirlwind Healing Ministry
Christians Must Support Life
Christians Must Support Life
From My Book Called "Shut Up, Devil" by William Ricks, Published 2016
The devil blinds people from the truth of God as much as we will allow him to do. That’s who we are fighting in life as God tells us in Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Always remember what God said in Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected (My) knowledge. Proverbs 12:1 Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction is stupid. God says if we don’t like correction then we are stupid. Most of the world is offended by this scripture. This is just how far we have traveled away from the truth of God.
Since abortion was legalized in 1973, there have been over 60 million abortions in the United States, according to the CDC-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov and according to several other agencies having links at www.lifenews.com, www.numberofabortions.com, www.christianliferesources.com.
People have fought for abortion for years under the name of “women’s health”. This is not a health issue. This is an unwanted child issue. I've heard comments like, oh it’s so inconvenient for me to be pregnant at this time. I wanted the sex but not the child. Some will say oh this can’t be happening to me at this time. How did I get pregnant? I can’t have a baby now. Shut up, devil! Just who is your God? Isaiah 13:18 Their bows will dash the young men to pieces, And they will have no pity on the fruit of the womb; Their eye will not spare children.
We call America a civilized nation after murdering over 60 million human beings. How can we call ourselves civilized here in America after knowing this and that these numbers are growing every day? After all we called Adolf Hitler a monster and rightfully so after killing 6 million human beings in Germany during World War II. This monster not only murdered Jews but he also murdered homosexuals and gypsies. Adolf Hitler was a light weight compared to what America has accomplished under the name of abortion and women’s health.
Let’s call it what it is. It’s legalized murder and we are standing by with a blind eye in acceptance of this atrocity just as the Germans did during World War II as they witnessed the trains going by, full of people and headed to the death camps. They knew what was happening to these people just as we know that human life begins in the womb. Just think how much abortion has affected the American family and how many families it has eliminated. It’s the devil that comes to kill, steal and to destroy, John 10:10. Shut up, devil! Jesus is asking us, just who gave you the right to kill my child?
I have a prayer for all women of this earth. I pray that their eyes will be opened to the truth of who they are and how our God created them very special to carry the life of another human being in her and to nurture this child in and out of the womb. That God placed the life of the child in her charge, in Jesus name. Amen.
This is the plea of an unborn child in the mothers womb. Mom, please hear me now. I am not a fetus. I am a new human life growing in your womb that your responsible for. Please protect me and keep me close to you. Please!
Scriptures That Support Life
1) Thou shalt not kill, Exodus 20:13 & Deuteronomy 5:17.
2) The Word teaches that God carefully and lovingly formed us in the womb. Psalm 139:13-16 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. 14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. 15 My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.
3) The Word teaches the personhood of the baby in the womb. Luke 1:41-42 And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 Then she spoke out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!
4) The Word teaches the potential destiny of each child in the womb. Genesis 25:23 And the Lord said to her: “Two nations are in your womb, Two peoples shall be separated from your body; One people shall be stronger than the other, And the older shall serve the younger.” Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” Galatians 1:15-16 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, 16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood.
5) The Word teaches the importance of caring for “the least of these,” the most vulnerable and hurting. Matthew 18:1-6, 10; 25:31-46 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” 2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me. Jesus Warns of Offenses 6 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 10 Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven. Matthew 25:31-46 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’ 37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’ 41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ 44 “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
6) The Word teaches us to stand up for the innocent being led to slaughter. Proverbs 24:11-12 Deliver those who are drawn toward death, And hold back those stumbling to the slaughter. 12 If you say, “Surely we did not know this,” Does not He who weighs the hearts consider it? He who keeps your soul, does He not know it? And will He not render to each man according to his deeds?
7) The Word teaches us that God hates the shedding of innocent blood and especially of babies. Jeremiah 7:30-34 For the children of Judah have done evil in My sight,” says the Lord. “They have set their abominations in the house which is called by My name, to pollute it. 31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, nor did it come into My heart. 32 “Therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “when it will no more be called Tophet, or the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter; for they will bury in Tophet until there is no room. 33 The corpses of this people will be food for the birds of the heaven and for the beasts of the earth. And no one will frighten them away. 34 Then I will cause to cease from the cities of Judah and from the streets of Jerusalem the voice of mirth and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride. For the land shall be desolate. Jeremiah 17:1-6 “The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron; With the point of a diamond it is engraved On the tablet of their heart, And on the horns of your altars, 2 While their children remember Their altars and their wooden images By the green trees on the high hills. 3 O My mountain in the field, I will give as plunder your wealth, all your treasures, And your high places of sin within all your borders. 4 And you, even yourself, Shall let go of your heritage which I gave you; And I will cause you to serve your enemies In the land which you do not know; For you have kindled a fire in My anger which shall burn forever.” 5 Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the Lord. 6 For he shall be like a shrub in the desert, And shall not see when good comes, But shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, In a salt land which is not inhabited. Proverbs 6:16-19 These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: 17 A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, 19 A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren.
For Those Who've had Abortions
There is nothing in this lifetime that you could have done to anyone or yourself that is so bad that would make you unable to receive forgiveness from God. All you have to do is ask Him. He provided all by grace and He loves you the same as anyone else that’s on this earth. You are worthy of His love and forgiveness through grace. All you have to do is to repent for your sins and God will forgive you and will not remember them anymore. So please pray the following prayer if you truly want to be set free of this burden. Say:
Oh Heavenly Father, I repent for my sins and ask you to forgive me for having an abortion that killed my unborn child. For being so reckless in my life. For not taking care of the child that you gave to me and placed into my womb. For being so self-centered. Thank you for taking these burdens and strongholds from me. Oh Heavenly Father, I also forgive myself for aborting my child. Jesus, I now give all of this to you. All in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
Prayer and deliverance is available to you through this ministry in various ways.
See details in the "Contact Us" section of this site.
This Web Site www.whirlwindhealingministry.com
© 2020 All rights reserved under International Copyright Law